Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adam Levine Poses Naked For Men

Entertainment, Life: 
Men’s health that is. 

Musician Adam Levine gets bare and bold in the February issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. Though you’d think it was for gazing pleasure, the Maroon 5 front man stands up and takes it off for the Everyman Campaign to raise awareness of male cancer. 

Levine says: 
"I spend most of my life naked. In fact, I often have to be told by the people around me that it's inappropriate to be as naked as I am. But I live in California, where it's always warm, so why not?" 
With so much buzz around breast cancer awareness, which is equally important, it’s great to see a male artist shine light on a cause that rarely feels the warmth of a spotlight. 

For information on how you can help spread awareness of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer and testicular cancer, click here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so hot!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Adam Levine and I love that he did this. You know it did it partially for for the cause and the other part for humor. He’s just funny like that.

peaceheartsoulsista said...

I like adam even more now ;-P

Anonymous said...

wow!and thank you!

Post a Comment