Thursday, January 6, 2011

Actress Elizabeth Olsen Shines Without Mary-Kate & Ashely for V Magazine


Actress Elizabeth Olsen, sister to design mogul’s Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, is adorably gorgeous in V Magazine’s upcoming Discovery issue. In the mag, E. Olsen, 21, is darling and the spitting image of older sisters, MK and Ash, who partially named their fashion line, Elizabeth and James, after.

Elizabeth was nominated the "New Ingenue" by actor Chace Crawford and gives a short interview in which she talks about her time studying acting at Moscow's Art Theatre School. She remarks:

"If I could live a parallel life, I would live in Russia....The [stage combat] teacher and I got along even though he didn't speak English. He was trying to demonstrate something and asked for a guy. I kind of scoffed and raised my hand, because he didn't ask any of the chicks to volunteer. And we did this exercise where you have to block someone from slapping your head. It was funny, though because he wasn't letting me down easy; I actually had to work to avoid getting hit.”

We’re looking forward to seeing more of the little dove. 

Related posts:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

Post a Comment