Monday, May 16, 2011

Adele Is Magnificent As Latest ‘Out’ Magazine Cover Star

Artist, Entertainment: 
ADELE_COVER
Adorable as she is talented, Adele continues to steal our heart again and again. 

Looking ravishing on the cover of OUT Magazine’s June/July issue, the English singer-songwriter gets glam chic, chatting about heartbreak, how it all began, and the evolution of her music.

She says in the issue: 
“The difference between the first and second album is that I was more philosophical about it all the second time, and I’m hoping that if I’m happy I can embrace it enough to write a record about it.” 
She laughs and explains:
“It would be fucking awful if my third album was about being happily settled down, and maybe on my way to being a mom, and all the critics were, like, ‘Yeah, it’s fucking shit. Can you be miserable, please?’ And all the fans were going, ‘I just don’t like you anymore. I don’t bond with you anymore.’”
You’re just brilliant, babe! We’d love anything you put down, no doubt!
. Click to move to next slide.
Madam Adele goes on to talk about loving the man who inspired her latest chart-topping album, ’21.’ She says of the man in which she owes her success to:
"I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for not making my relationship with my ex on 21 work, because he's the love of my life.” 
Also in the issue, Out Magazine’s Hot List 2011 with Jessie J., Sky Ferreira and MTV’s hot cookie, Snooki. Grab the magazine for more!


[Source: Out Magazine]

No comments:

Post a Comment