Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Jolie Admits To Fears On Writing & Directing Her First Feature Film; Says There's 'No Secret Wedding' With Brad

Entertainment, Icon: 
Angie, Angie, Angie! Impeccable cover! 

For the October 2011 issue of American Vanity Fair, Queen Angelina Jolie assues of "no secret wedding" with Brad, and no current plans for more children. She tells VF"I'm not pregnant. I'm not adopting at the moment." 

Fair enough. I mean, the girl more than has her hands tied. 

In the sit-down interview, AJ reveals her fears of writing the screenplay for her directing debut in In The Land Of Blood And Honey. She even admits to seeking advice from none other than baby-daddy Brad Pitt. She confesses that due to their close relationship, Brad isn't exactly a "fair judge." 

AJ says: 
"He'd come in and say what he liked or what he didn't understand. LIke any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He's been so supportive. But it's hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don't think he's a fair judge."
When asked about plastic surgery, Jo-mama admits that she hasn't "had anything done" but says:
"I don't think I will. But if it makes somebody happy, then that's up to them. I'm not in somebody else's skin to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I don't plan to do it myself." 
Let's see how you feel about that in 15 years, mama. After all, aging is one of the hardest things for people in today's society to deal with.

The October issue hits newsstands in New York and LA on September 1st, and nationally and on the iPad September 6th. 

See more..Angelina Jolie

[Images via VanityFair.com] 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great! So team Angelina!!!

Lady Lisa said...

She’s so beautiful. Everything Angelina does is perfect. I mean, she looks great in everyday life so of course when she’s all done up for Vanity Fair she looks out of this world amzing!!!!

Post a Comment