Wednesday, December 30, 2009

fixated.

Lately, I've become quite fixated on an individual. Never been big on public displays of affection nor being very open about who completes me. My thought is, "if I want you to know, I will tell you." It's pretty simple and never personal.

It takes A LOT for myself to ever become fixated or obsessed with one. I feel that obsession (when it's mutual) is beautiful, like Romeo & Juliet.

With that said, I rarely rarely rarely become fixated and/or obsessed with anyone... lately, I feel fixated and I like it. It's completely uncontrollable and I love/hate it.

This is the beauty of emotion. Emotions are strong and usually uncontrollable. Sometimes the emotions are what you want, most of the time (I feel) they're not what you want.

These are emotions I want. They are difficult to tolerate though.

We will have to see what the future has en store.

No comments:

Post a Comment