Saturday, March 5, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Likes 'Challenging People's Perceptions' with Eclectic Film Choices


Amanda Seyfried has starred in a whole variety of films, from musical Mamma Mia! to high school movie Mean Girls to playing a prostitute in Chloe. With her next movie -- the horror/fantasy Red Riding Hood -- due out next weekend, she says it’s important to appear in lots of different genres as then audiences will believe in your character more.

She said: 
“I’m an actor. I’m not a socialite. I’m playing a character, I’m playing versions of myself. For me it’s important to be a chameleon. I like challenging people’s perceptions. That’s the trick. It’s like a game.”
Amanda also revealed how there would never be a Mamma Mia! sequel, even though she really enjoyed filming the ABBA-inspired film, which also starred Meryl StreepColin Firth,Pierce Brosnan and Amanda’s ex, Dominic Cooper.

She told Britain’s 
Marie Claire magazine: “It was the best experience ever but a sequel is never going to happen. Like, what would they do? What would they write about? How would they get all the actors back?”

[Source: Zimbio.com; Article by BangShowbiz]

No comments:

Post a Comment