Thursday, April 17, 2008

on another note...

i was recently dating someone that i considered "special" to me and then a certain issue was blown completely our of proportion and has me regreting everything i've done with that person. i openend up and shared everything i had to share about myself and trusted this person...and then they totally sided with an immature ex and has completely lost my respect. i feel like an idiot...not because of what i had "done" ((becasue it was not that serious)) but becasue i thought this person was more real and mature. so, shame on me for my misjudgment in character. that person never had my back......




love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment